- Published: Thursday, 20 July 2017 16:33
Waste Lagoon Odor July 2017
- Published: Tuesday, 04 July 2017 11:38
Town of Windsor-Notice of Public Hearing
Council of the Town of Windsor intends to consider, and if deemed advisable, approve a DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT application from Deborah Griffiths-Cuffari concerning a property at 64 Chestnut Street, Windsor (PID 45048410). THE PURPOSE of the application is to allow for the development of a mixed-use building containing a private Montessori School (Citizens of the World Montessori School) for up to fifteen (15) students on the ground floor and a single dwelling unit for personal use on the floors above.
A PUBLIC HEARING to consider this development agreement application will be held by Town Council on Tuesday July 25, 2017 at 7:00 p.m., at the Town Council Chambers, 100 King Street, Windsor, N.S. Members of the public are invited to attend this hearing and make written or oral representation concerning this application. Written submissions may also be made prior to the hearing date.
APPROVAL of the development agreement will be considered by Council following the Public Hearing. Anyone wishing to inspect or obtain the staff report and proposed development agreement concerning this application may do so by contacting the Town of Windsor Planning Department, 100 King Street, Windsor, N.S. between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday or by calling (902) 798-6689. These documents may also be found here .
- Published: Wednesday, 24 May 2017 11:19
Low Income Partial Tax Exemption Policy 2017/18
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
Residential taxpayers in the Town of Windsor are advised that the Town Council has provided a partial tax exemption to be available to all taxpayers whose total income from all sources for 2016 was below a specified amount. DEADLINE IS JULY 31, 2017.
For more info, click on both of the below links.
2017/18 Low Income Partial Tax Exemption Policy
2017/18 Low Income Partial Tax Exemption Affidavit
- Published: Thursday, 04 May 2017 09:19
Windsor - West Hants Visitor Guide Book 2017
The Visitor Guide Book is available in particular locations throughout town and Nova Scotia. You can also view it online by clicking Visitor Guide Book 2017.
- Published: Wednesday, 12 April 2017 16:03
Recognize Any Places? "The Mist"
"The Mist" - much of it filmed right here in Windsor. Check out the trailer and be sure to tune in to Spike TV on June 22nd for its debut "The Mist" trailer
- Published: Friday, 31 March 2017 12:35
Receive Your Utility Bill & Property Tax Bill Online with E-Post™
The Town of Windsor has teamed up with epost™ - Canada Post’s solution for electronic delivery of mail. Along with your Town of Windsor utility bill and property tax bill you can now receive other bills and statements such as your assessment notice, phone, cable, credit cards and more – in one secure place, online.
With epost, there’s one place, one login and one password. No more dealing with multiple websites, usernames and passwords just to manage your bills online.
With epost you can:
• Set up automatic email and text reminders for when bills arrive or are due
• View your bills at canadapost.ca/epost, then pay online with your bank
• Access your bills anytime on any device with the free mobile app
• Keep your bills safely stored for up to seven years
• Be assured that your information is protected with bank grade security
Getting started with epost is easy.
1. Visit canadapost.ca/epost to sign up for your free digital mailbox
2. Have your latest paper bill ready; you will need your account number and the amount of your bill.
3. Register your bill by clicking on Add a New Bill or Statement
epost™ is a trademark of Canada Post Corporation.