- Published: Friday, 10 January 2020 09:01
2020 Waste Calendar and Sorting Guide
Our 2020 Waste Calendar and Sorting Guide are now available! 2020 Calendar and Sorting guide
- Published: Thursday, 19 December 2019 11:28
Town of Windsor - Public Hearings and Second Readings for Seven (7) By-Laws
• BY-LAW # 49 – REPEAL of Proceedings of Council Bylaw #02
• BY-LAW # 50 – REPEAL of Interpretation Bylaw #01
• BY-LAW # 51 – REPEAL of Committee Bylaw #03
• BY-LAW # 52 – REPEAL of Chief Administrative Officer Bylaw #04
• BY-LAW # 53 – REPEAL of Town Seal and Crest Bylaw #06
• BY-LAW # 54 – REPEAL of Destruction of Documents Bylaw #07
• BY-LAW # 55 – REPEAL of Fire Department Bylaw #21
Pursuant to the provisions of the Municipal Government Act (MGA), Sections 168 and 169 outline the adoption procedure and publication requirements when establishing, amending or repealing bylaws
PUBLIC HEARINGS and SECOND READINGS of all the BYLAWS listed above, By-laws #49-55, will occur at the Windsor Town Council meeting on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. in Windsor Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, 100 King Street, Windsor, NS.
PURPOSE is to Repeal Bylaws:
- #02 – Proceedings of Council Bylaw
- #01 – Interpretation Bylaw
- #03 – Committee Bylaw
- #04 – Chief Administrative Officer Bylaw
- #06 – Town Seal and Crest Bylaw
- #07 – Destruction of Documents Bylaw
- #21 – Fire Department Bylaw
Anyone wishing to inspect or obtain a copy of any of the proposed Bylaws, #49 - #55 – Repeal By-laws, may click the above links or visit the Windsor Town Office, 100 King St, Windsor, NS between 8:30am and 4:30pm Monday–Friday, excluding Statutory Holidays.
- Published: Friday, 13 December 2019 14:54
Winter Recreation Programs
Check out our line up of programs for this winter! You'll see some of your old favourites along with a number of new programs in our Winter Recreation Program Brochure 2020 . Be sure to Like and Follow us on Facebook to keep up to date on programs and events that will be added throughout the winter!
Download the Program Registration Form , complete it and drop it off at our office, along with payment, to our front counter staff or in our drop off slot after hours. Please register in advance as decisions to cancel programs due to insufficient registration will take place 3-4 days before the programs begin. If you have any questions about registration contact us at 902-798-2275 ext.201.
- Published: Wednesday, 06 November 2019 09:50
Together, Let's Get the Lead Out!
- Published: Monday, 19 August 2019 15:14
08-19-2019 Press Release - Windsor-West Hants Electoral Boundaries
The Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board has determined the new Region of Windsor and West Hants Municipality will consist of a Mayor and 11 Councillors.
See the full press release, NSUARB Decision and District Map for details.
- Published: Friday, 26 July 2019 17:50
CAO Appointed for the New Regional Municipality
We are very pleased to announce that Mark Phillips has been appointed Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) of the new municipality resulting from the consolidation of the Town of Windsor and the Municipality of the District of West Hants. He begins his new job September 16.
See the full press release for further details on the appointment. 07 26 2019 Press Release New CAO