Bills and Payments On-line
All Town of Windsor bill payments including property taxes, water bills, parking tickets, dog tags, etc. may be made in cash, cheque or Interac at the Windsor Town Office, 100 King Street. If you are unable to make your payment during regular office hours, a secure drop-off slot is located inside the main entrance to the Town Office. (Cheques only, please, in the drop-off slot.).
Receive Your Utility Bill & Property Tax Bill Online with E-Post™
The Town of Windsor has teamed up with epost™ - Canada Post’s solution for electronic delivery of mail. Along with your Town of Windsor utility bill and property tax bill you can now receive other bills and statements such as your assessment notice, phone, cable, credit cards and more – in one secure place, online.
With epost, there’s one place, one login and one password. No more dealing with multiple websites, usernames and passwords just to manage your bills online.
With epost you can:
• Set up automatic email and text reminders for when bills arrive or are due
• View your bills at canadapost.ca/epost, then pay online with your bank
• Access your bills anytime on any device with the free mobile app
• Keep your bills safely stored for up to seven years
• Be assured that your information is protected with bank grade security
Getting started with epost is easy.
1. Visit canadapost.ca/epost to sign up for your free digital mailbox
2. Have your latest paper bill ready; you will need your account number and the amount of your bill.
3. Register your bill by clicking on Add a New Bill or Statement
epost™ is a trademark of Canada Post Corporation.
Parking ticket payments can be paid online at the Online Municipal Payments website.
Property Taxes and Water Bills may be paid online through the financial institutions listed below, provided your bank account is set up to allow online banking.
Online Water Bill Payment (Visa & Mastercard) https://ipn.paymentus.com/otp/stde/twnd
Online Tax Payment (Visa & Mastercard) https://ipn.paymentus.com/otp/stde/twdp
To avoid interest charges when paying online, select a payment date that is 3 or 4 business days prior to the due date shown on our invoice. This is to allow your financial institution the necessary time to advise us that your payment has been processed.
When paying Town of Windsor accounts on line, be sure to pay water bills and property tax bills separately and to the appropriate account to be credited with your payment.
Financial Institutions participating in online bill payment service are:
|Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce|
|Royal Bank Financial Group|
|TD Canada Trust|
|Credit Unions of Nova Scotia|
|BMO Bank of Montreal|