Recreation Programs and Events
Spring Recreation Programs
Windsor Recreation has opportunities for all ages to get active, have fun and meet new people! Check out our line up of programs for this Spring
Registration begins on March 25 at our Town Office. You can download the registration form here . Contact our office if you have any questions regarding registration at 902-798-2275.
Windsor Child and Youth Recreation and Sport Fund
Is lack of money stopping you from enrolling your child in one of the many recreation and sport programs? If so, contact Dianne at 798-1162 to discuss a solution
Everyone is Welcome!
Inclusion and accessible leisure services are essential to a person's quality of life. Persons who require support are encouraged to participate in all programs and services offered by the Windsor Recreation Department. If you or a family member require support to be involved in our programs, do not hesitate to contact us. We will arrange to meet the family and individuals prior to the start of the program to identify appropriate program options and support necessary to assist the participant. We believe that inclusion is a partnership between Windsor Recreation staff and families, and that good communication is essential to a successful experience.
Fair and Safe Play
Our Recreation Department is committed to the practices of "Fair and Safe Play" with staff, participants, parents, and coaches. This respect and philosophy is reflected in our programs, services and those initiatives we support through grants.
- If the Town of Windsor Recreation Department cancels a program, workshop or Community Centre booking for any reason, a full refund will be issued.
- A refund will be granted for medical reasons after the start of a program if accompanied by a doctorÙs certificate. Program fees will be prorated based on the number of classes which have passed or credit may be used toward future recreation programs and services.
- Other requested refunds will be issued and prorated based on the number of classes which have passed. An additional $5.00 administration fee will be charged per participant, per program.
- Please allow 4 weeks for refund processing. Refunds are not mailed.
- All refunds can be picked up at the Town Office reception.
Windsor's FREE Recreation Sites & Equipment!
Basketball - Drop by to shoot some hoops at the basketball courts behind the Water Street (waterfront) Tim Horton's on the waterfront.
Windsor Skate Park - Skateboard, scooter or bike at the Windsor Skate Park located on the Windsor waterfront (Lake Pisiquid). NOTE: Helmets are required!
Waterfront Exercise Equipment - All ages are welcome to enjoy the outdoor exercise equipment located on the waterfront (Lake Pisiquid) by Tim Horton's.